Wednesday 14 September 2011

Works in Progress #14

For those visiting from WIP Wednesday, welcome! We're having a TGIFF party on Friday to showcase recent finishes. You are most welcome to link up too. The more, the merrier! Even if you don't have something to share, come back and check out the fabulous finishes.

On the docket for me this week...

New Projects: Still no time for new projects.

Completed Projects: Yes, I have one! It's been awhile, but I have one. I'll be sharing it on Friday as part of the TGIFF party, but here's a sneak peek.




Current Projects:
Bottled Rainbow (1) - One down, one to go...

Project Y - Began the freemotion quilting. I'm using Sulky Blendables and they aren't kidding; it blends beautifully on the diamonds and the purples. Can you even see it in the photo below? I'm still on the fence whether I'll use it on the yellow and orange though. I'm worried it may have too much contrast. I'll do a test on a scrap tomorrow and decide then. With the Bottled Rainbows done/almost done, I'll be focusing more on this one next. I'm thinking that this one might be perfect for the Celebrate Color contest.


Stained Glass Lillies - Still slowly appliqué-ing away.

On Hold:
Landscape quilt
10BX Leaves
Fibonacci's Not Random
Red and Tan Amish Wedding Ring
Christmas tree skirt
Tangled Garden
Red and Tan Bargello in the Round 2
Spiral/Spring seta colour

UFOs that may one day get finished, but really who knows?
Converging Stars
Chop Suey
Wedding quilt
Linus quilt
Nine patch colourwash

WIP Wednesday #14 Recap:
New projects: 0
Completed projects: 1
Currently in progress: 3
On Hold: 9
UFOs: 5

Bucket List: 41 - ack! Yes, I added two. One was inspired by a great book I read this summer and the other was inspired by some fabulous fabric that I picked up on my vacation. If only there were more hours in the day...

What have you been working on?

Thanks to Lee with Freshly Pieced for hosting W.I.P. Wednesday. If you have a few minutes, go check out what others have been up to this week!


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of WIPs, I'd be overwhelmed! Looking forward to your Finished Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabatha - you gotta come to my "place" to feel REAL overwhelm power. ;D

    M-R - I just can't wait to see Project Y! I love every look at it that you've shared so far. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too scared to count my wips! You're very brave! :) come and visit me at www.quokkaquilts.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so busy! Can't wait to see your finish, and what you're doing with the Bottled Rainbows quilt as you go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your striped squares those look amazing. Visiting from WIP.
    ~ Kimberlee at The Spunky Diva 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! That does look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am afraid to count my bucket list. It would be too depressing! :) Can't wait to see your finish, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...