Monday, 5 March 2012

Modern Block Monday - Binary

Happy Monday! This week's modern block is Binary by Angela Pingel. She had done hers in light grey, dark grey yellow and purple solids on a white background. I chose red and pink and find that the pinks almost glow. Yep, even though I'm not a fan of pink normally, I'm liking this one a lot! 

Completed Modern Blocks to date:
Next week's block is Pebble Beach by Kim Schaefer -- time for something round!

Linking up to Sew Modern Monday -- if you get a chance, check out the modern goodness over there!

{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations


  1. I like the black background...makes things interesting

  2. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

  3. well I do love pink, so guess what?... Love it!! It really does kind of glow. I see so many things in this one too, need to stop staring it's making my eyes go fuzzy. anyway, brilliant!!

  4. This block is really very lovely.

  5. Oh I love it! I really need to do a whole quilt with this because I just love the block and the proportions. Oh to find the time!


Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...