Thursday 19 April 2012

Motivation

2012 Finish-A-LongIf you've been following along for a while, then you know that I have a 'few' projects on the go. 21, in fact. Even for me that feels like too many. I always admire the WIP Wednesday posts of people who have 3-5 projects on the go. I don't think that would ever work for me personally, but I'd like to get in the 5-10 range; a good variety of projects to work on depending on my interest that day or week, but not a huge pile of UFOs. TGIFF! is always a great motivator for me, but since my WIP list is not going down significantly, I'm thinking that I need something more...with prizes. Yeah!

Rhonda from Quilter in the Gap is hosting a Finish-a-Long. I had intended to join up in January, but I had too many things on the go -- ha ha. Now it's time for the second quarter so I am in! There are still a few days to sign up so go check it out. It looks like fun!

Here's what I'm hoping to finish this quarter:

1) The two remaining minis of my modern mini series; the cream and the black.





4) FMQAYGQAL quilt:


I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...

What are you hoping to finish up next?

2 comments:

  1. 21??!! Wow. I'm expecting to see lots of finishes soon then ;) I guess that's what Fridays are for!!
    I know you can get this lovely lot done!
    I must finish my Stained quilt, it's my friends birthday next month and I have lots of other projects to do too (not quite so many as you though!!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That? Is a lot of WIPs - your FAL goals look entirely do-able, however.

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...