Thursday 15 October 2015

Finish-Along Q4 2015

Um, how is it Q4 already? I think I linked up to the Finish-Along with Adrienne at On the Windy Side at the beginning of the year and then well, life happened. Since I'm just about caught up on my 'must-dos' like bee blocks and gift quilts, I'd like to add some fun-to-dos to the list for Q4. 

My list is going to be more ambitious than realistic, but I think dreaming big just makes things interesting!

1) Rainbow House quilt - top is just about done. 


2) Colour Pop - still need the backing.


3) Heart Strings - some hand stitching and quilting to go.


4) If A Tree Falls - top needs to be assembled.


5) Leggings Light - Haven't shared this yet, but I want to turn these fabulous bee blocks from my Canadians Quilt Bee into a quilt. 

6) Carsick - it's 1/2 quilted. 


7) Going Fractal - needs to be sandwiched and quilted. 


So many fun projects...can't decide which one to tackle first. The sad thing here though? This is just a 1/4 of my W.I.P.s...

Linking up with Adrienne at On the Windy Side for the Q4 2015 link up. What are you hoping to finish this quarter?

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

7 comments:

  1. I love Colour Pop!! I think I had a different view of Carsick -- I get motion sick in the car and was thinking this would be a comfort quilt for someone in the car. Until I read the previous post about the quilt. LOL Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainbow House looks amazing but it looks like your top left purple corner block is in the middle of the bottom row right now.

    Also I LOVE Color Pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some mighty beautiful quilts!!! I love each and every one of them!! A Tree Falls is really cool! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on all your finishes. They are all great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I can't believe is the people who are already posting finishes for their q4 list.... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...